Open House Registration Dates:
September 07, 2021 – September 09, 2021
Studio 3, Vecova Recreation Center
3304 – 33rd Street NW
For Beginner Fencers:
Next Scheduled Group Beginner Start Dates:
Child Beginners (Ages 9-12)
Mondays and Wednesdays 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Fall Semester: November 08 – December 08, 2021
Winter Semester: January 10 – February 16, 2022
Youth and Adult Beginners (Ages 13+)
Tuesdays 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Fall Semester: November 09 – December 14, 2021
Winter Semester: January 11 – February 15, 2022
- Registration will be through The 2M Registration Site
- All beginners requires a $5 Alberta Fencing Association Participant Membership
- If you do not receive this information in time to pre-register, you can contact us if there is a spot available in the class. Confirm that you will be attending and bring your forms and payment to the first class. Last minute entries are not always available.
- Requests to cancel registration and receive a full refund will be accepted up to 7:00pm one week before the classes start. Refunds are not issued after that point.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact the CFC Office if you have any additional questions! We’d be more than happy to help you through the registration process!
- Before class starts please refer back to the beginner class page for information on what to wear/bring to class
For Continuing Fencers:
- Continuing Fencers can register on the CFC Registration Page
- Renew your CFF License for the current year. Continuing Fencers must have at least an Associate Membership to participate. (A Participant membership will not be accepted)
- Term fees can be processed through cash, cheque at the club or through the Calgary Fencing Club Online Store.
- Continuing Fencers must have their own Mask, Foil and Glove which can be purchased at the Club Office.
- Jackets and lames can be purchased from the club or rented from the club at a fixed fee per semester
- Please consult the CFC office or Head Coach, Glenn Samson if you are unsure which class you should take.